[Copenhagen] OAD's 2016 Top 100+ Announcement BBQ
The last event of Opinionated About Dining's Top 100+ Weekend was the Top 100+ Announcement Event at Nimb Terrace in Tivoli Gardens featuring a family-style barbecue prepared by the following chefs:
- Christian Puglisi - Relae in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Daniel Berlin - Daniel Berlin in Skane Tranas, Sweden
- Niccolai Norregard - Kadeau/Kadeau Bornholm in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Niklas Eksted - Eksted in Stockholm, Sweden
- Paul Cunningham - Henne Kirkeby Kro in Henne, Denmark
- Rene Redzepi - Noma in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Tim Raue - Tim Raue in Berlin, Germany
- Torsten Vidgaard - Studio in Copenhagen, Denmark
Several of the awards were announced and presented at the event while the entire 2016 Top 100+ European Restaurants ranking can be found here. Congratulations to all the winners:
- Disfrutar for Best New Restaurant,
- Kadeau Bornholm for Highest New Entry
- Rene Redzepi for Special Culinary Achievement
- L’Arpège for #1 European Restaurant in 2016
After the awards, we started off our family-style barbecue with parma prosciutto and melon.
Grilled Lardo Toast with ramsons and capers from Christian Puglisi
Grilled Celeraic from Daniel Berlin
Grilled Asparagus, Cockles, Spruce from Nicolai Norregaard
Oyster in Beef Fat from Niklas Ekstedt
Butter Baked Cod with Henne Herbs from Paul Cunningham
My favorite dish of the meal - Langoustine with young black currants and roasted yeast from Torsten Vildgaard!
Beef Ribs from Rene Redzepi
Lastly, we were treated to ice cream bars prepared personally by Pierre Marcolini!
The OAD Top 100+ Weekend had been a whirlwind eating tour of some of the best restaurants in Europe and I can't wait for next year's event in Paris!
Follow me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/supertastermel
Follow me on Instagram! www.instagram.com/supertastermel
Post a Comment